5 Major Foods That Can Help you Avoid Uterus Prolapse
No repudiating the fact that constipation and uterus prolapse have a stout connection. Constipated stomach puts a straining on the pelvic muscles and deteriorates them, which further result in the condition. But the superlative part is that you can avert it and all you need is just fiber. Yes, fiber-rich foodstuffs are proven to avert constipation and if your belly is not upset, so, it might minimalize the risk of the prolapsed uterus. So, all you need to do is moderate your diet according to the need and here we share the list of fibrous foodstuffs you should begin eating from now to avert the condition from happening and from getting worse.
- Beans: Undoubtedly, they have a blend of soluble and insoluble fiber, which avert constipation. It aids the foods to keep moving through the intestine that looks after your belly.
- Nuts: A handful of nuts including almonds, cashews, pistachios, peanuts, walnuts, etc. are high in fiber that you should embrace it in your diet to avoid constipation.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is also the plushest source of fiber that has abundant nutrients to supply to your body. It diminishes the inflammation and gives respite from constipation.
- Apples: Apples have several nutrients and are an opulent source of fiber that inhibits constipation. It is imperative that you include this fruit in your diet.
- Dry fruits: These are again overflowing with fiber that guarantee the good health of your belly and averts constipation. You can have them frequently in healthy quantity as suggested by your doctor.