When Should You Seek Medical Advice if you Are a Sufferer of Prolapsed Uterus?
Uterine prolapse (also called descensus or procidentia) means the uterus has inclined from its normal position in the pelvis beyond down into the vagina.
Prolapsed Uterus Symptoms
- A feeling of ampleness or pressure in the pelvis (it might be labeled as a feeling of sitting on a small ball)
- Low back pain
- Sensation of something coming out of the vagina
- Excruciating sexual intercourse
- Trouble with urination or moving the bowels
- Trouble in walking
When to refer medical care for a prolapsed uterus
A health care professional should be informed if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- The cervix can be felt near the entrance of the vagina.
- Insistent urinary dribbling
- Insistent feeling of rectal fullness
- Pressure in your vaginal canal or the protuberance from the vaginal opening
- Unremitting low back pain with trouble while walking, strain with urination, and/or while trying a bowel movement.
Seek medical care instantaneously if you experience the following:
- Obstruction or trouble in urination and/or defecation
- Complete uterine prolapse (your uterus pokes out of your vagina)
Eyeing for non-surgical uterus prolapse treatment in Ayurveda? If yes, so, Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre is the correct platform for you. Here, you will get the Ayurveda treatment that saves you from the intolerable pain and ordeal of operations. It is the finest and the safest treatment for all such patients who are suffering from uterus prolapsed.