The Key Causes of Prolapsed Uterus that Every Lady Should Know About
Uterine prolapse is tumbling of the uterus into the vaginal duct. The uterus is held by muscles, ligaments and tissues in the pelvis. When these muscles and ligaments stretch and deteriorate, they no longer can offer support to the uterus and causes uterine prolapse. If the uterus slides and drops partially onto the vagina, it is called an incomplete prolapse and if it descents absolutely out of place, it is called complete prolapse.
- Pregnancy: This is said to be the chief reason of uterine prolapse in females. This condition can befall later or instantaneously after pregnancy. The stress, labor and baby’s weight all contribute to dwindling of the pelvic muscles.
- Menopause: Deficiency of estrogen hormone after menopause can result in this prolapse in females.
- Chronic constipation: Chronic constipation and the straining linked to it can exacerbate this condition.
- Weak pelvic muscles: Weak pelvic muscles might not be able to clutch the uterus, thus letting it fall in the vagina.
- Childbirth: Uterine Prolapse is typically found in females who have given natural births.
- Persistent cough: Obstinate coughing deteriorates the pelvic structure and upsurges the risk.
- Obesity: Obese females have a higher risk of prolapse.
- Tumors/Fibroids: Ladies with big fibroids or tumors are at a risk of prolapse.
- Genetic: Genetic collagen insufficiency upsurges the risk of prolapse.
If you wish to get rid of all the symptoms of uterus prolapse, visit Kalptaru Therapy center for herbal medicines for this ailment.