Question 1 – Is there any side effects of Medicine which is provided by the Centre?
Answer – Center provides Herbal treatment which is safe & free from any side effects
Question 2 – How can i get the medicines?
Answer – By Courier, Contacts details are given in Website you can order it on Phone or by mail
Question 3 – Can i get consultation Regarding this disease on Phone?
Answer – Yes ,Contact number is given in Website
Question 4 – What is Mode of Payment for the Medicine?
Answer – we will provide required details on phone
Question 5 – How should i administer the medicine & what is the duration of the course of Medicine?
Answer – Duration of the course is 3 months and patient will feel positive changes in this disease after consumption of 1st month medicine. Medicine always prepared freshly so medicine is provided on monthly basis.
Question 6 – Do you have any other centre ?
Answer – No, We do not have any other centre or any branch in any part of country except Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre located in Herbertpur (Dehradun, Uttarakhand).
Question 7 – Do I get this medicine from open market any where?
Answer – No, We do not prepare this medicine commercially because medicine is always prepared freshly only for our patients.
Question 8 – Can I get Cured permanently from this treatment?
Answer – Yes this medicine cures prolapse uterus permanently and in natural way.
Question 9 – Is there any chance of reoccurrence of this problem?
Answer – No, not at all
Question 10 – Do this treatment disturb normal life and activity?
Answer – No, this is an ambulatory treatment; it will not disturb normal activities.
1) Application of Forceps during labour.
2) Stretched and Weakened Pelvic Support (Muscles Fibrous Tissues and Broad, Round and Anterior Posterior Mackenrodt or Cardinal Ligaments).
3) Perineal injury.
4) Repeated Labour.
5) Weakness of Abdominal and Perineal Muscles.
6) Causes giving rise Intra-abdominal Pressure (Various Tumors , Chronic Constipation and Chronic Bronchitis.
7) Improper Involution.
8) More common after Menopause(Loss of Estrogen Hormone).
9) Being Overweight and obese.
10) Condition that put pressure on the Pelvic Muscles as Chronic Cough, Chronic Constipation and Obesity.