Do you or any of your friend is suffering from the condition known as Uterus Prolapsed? Are you looking for a Non-surgical treatment of uterus prolapse? If yes, then, Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre is the right destination for you. Here you will get the Ayurveda treatment that saves you from the unbearable pain and trauma of operations. It is the best and the most safe and secure treatment for all such patients who are suffering from Uterus prolapsed.
With our 35 years of experience, we understand that the need of every human body is different, so, we hear your problem first and then recommend you the best treatment for the same.
Our Prolapse uterus treatment non-surgical method is proven and has been serving and producing satisfied patient as the proof for the same. We have a long list of happy and satisfied patients, who can vouch for the benefits from our treatment. If you still have any doubt or query in your mind, then, feel free to ask. We are just a call away from you and always happy to help you in the best possible way.
Ayurveda (Sanskrit Āyurveda, “life-knowledge”) or Ayurvedic treatment in India is an ancient Hindu medicine system derived from upaveda or commonly known as auxiliary knowledge in Vedic tradition. Medical practices adopted from this ayurvedic treatment offer an alternative medicine to patients who generally don’t want to go for surgeries or other forms of treatments. An ayurvedic treatment has gained more popular as the side-effects of medicines are negligible and often patients are cured without undergoing any pain and trauma of operations. Non-surgical treatment of uterus prolapse is best treatment of prolapsed Uterus.
Ayurvedic treatment follows eight methods to cure different diseases. They are: Nadi (pulse), Mootra (urine), Mala (stool), Jihva (tongue), Shabda (speech), Sparsha (touch), Druk (vision), and Aakruti (appearance). Normally, practitioners following this medical stream offer cures by making use of the five senses.
In the case of Yoni-Bhranash (Uterus Prolapsed) there is always aggravation of VATA-DOSH which is one of the three DOSHAS( VATA,PITTA and KAPHA ). Uterine prolapse treatment without surgery is the correct cure for your condition, since, the patient is safe from any surgical procedures and any kind of side effects that may threaten due to surgery.
Our medicine is formulated from Poly herbal Formula (on principle of Ayurveda) as described in Ancient Ayurveda literature. The medicine is time tested, researched and developed by traditional family of Ayurveda. This is a holistic treatment which comes from the land of Himalayas. The ingredients are grown organically. The medicine is targeted and result oriented. The medicine is not prepared for commercial purpose. Medicine is always prepared freshly only for our Patients.
Our special medicine is 100% natural and works to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and ligaments. Medicine is simple and convenient, with consumption of only a single dose per day (orally). After taking the complete course of medicine there shall be no chance of re-occurrence, or any kind of hormonal disturbances, or any adverse effects on bowel and bladder movement.
Being Purely Herbal Medicine does not contains any Heavy metals in any form so it has no any toxic effects.
1) No need to undergo any Surgery (Hysterectomy), surgery can adversely affect a ladies normal health.
2) No need of Pessaries.
3) No need of Hormonal (Estrogen) therapy which has some side effects.
4) No need of any local application or insertion of any Ointment or Oil.
5) No any side effects but improves the general condition of the Patient.
6) No chances of re occurrence.
7) Being an Ayurvedic Medicine the dose of the Medicine is single dose per day in Morning Hours
8) No chance of Bleeding P/V
9) No Chance of Hematoma, Nerve damage and pain full intercourse.
1) Our treatment is designed to improve and strengthen the Uterine Support and also enhance the blood flow to the pelvis.
2) Uterine prolapse treatment without surgery helps improve the tone and release the stress of pelvic floor muscles.
3) In Ayurveda some uterine tonic and uterine friendly herbs are described in ancient Ayurvedic literature as Ashok (Sarica Indica) and Lodhara (Symplocos Racimosa) etc. These herbal plants have a great role in nourishing and strengthening the Uterus and pelvic floor muscles and keeps the uterus healthy and toned.
1) Prolapse uterus non-surgical treatment is designed to improve and strengthen the uterine support
2) It helps enhance the poor – Levator tone bilaterally
3) To improve and enhance the tone and to significantly release the stress from the pelvic floor muscles. Thus, it offers medicinal repair of pelvic floor muscles.
In Ayurveda some uterine tonics and uterine friendly herbs are described which have a great role in nourishing and strengthening the uterus and pelvic floor muscles and also helps keep the Uterus healthy and well-toned.
Prolapse of bladder also called Anterior prolapse – when the posterior wall of bladder bulge into the anterior wall of vagina due to weakening of entire Pubo- cervical fascia ( Pelvic floor muscles )
Symptoms may be
– More urgency and frequency of Urine
– Difficulty starting Urine stream
– Incomplete Urination
– Incontinence of Urine
– A feeling of fullness and pressure in pelvis and vagina
– Feeling of vaginal bulge
– Also sometimes upto Vaginal hiatus
3)Increased Discomfort when you are constipated
– Bear down
– Heavy lifting
As you grow older you naturally loss
– Muscles mass
– Muscle tone
– Muscle elasticity
– Weak Nerve Functioning causing muscles to weaken or stretched
– Lack of Estrogen because estrogen keep the pelvic floor muscles strong
Grade 1 – Mild
When bladder drops only a short way into Vagina
Grade 2 – Moderate
To reach the opening of vagina
Grade 3– Severe
Out of vagina
1) Application of Forceps during labour.
2) Stretched and Weakened Pelvic Support (Muscles Fibrous Tissues and Broad, Round and Anterior Posterior Mackenrodt or Cardinal Ligaments).
3) Perineal injury.
4) Repeated Labour.
5) Weakness of Abdominal and Perineal Muscles.
6) Causes giving rise Intra-abdominal Pressure (Various Tumors , Chronic Constipation and Chronic Bronchitis.
7) Improper Involution.
8) More common after Menopause(Loss of Estrogen Hormone).
9) Being Overweight and obese.
10) Condition that put pressure on the Pelvic Muscles as Chronic Cough, Chronic Constipation and Obesity.
My name is Sunita, Age 32 years belong to Muzaffarnagar(U.P). I was feeling that something descending down through my Vagina and also feeling of heaviness in the pelvic region from last 3 years .I consulted various doctors and every one suggested me for surgery than I came to know about Kalptaru Ayush Therapy Centre through website than I contacted to the centre and told them about my problem .The Centre suggested me about a herbal medicine to rectify this problem. I took the medicine for 3 months only one dose per day .After 3 months I recovered completely from Prolapsed Uterus and the other symptoms related to this problem automatically subsided. Thanks to Doctor and staff of Kalptaru Ayush Therapy Centre for my complete and permanent recovery from Uterus Prolapsed.
Hi I am Namita from Haldwani, I was suffering from prolapsed uterus and was very much upset for the same as there was no proper treatment from hospitals which I have consulted, but when I have heard of Kalpatru Ayush Therapy Center from one of our known person then me and my husband called there and took a appointment in the month of January 2015, after being through proper treatment of about 3 months now I fit and fine. Thank You Doctor Sahab.
My name is Rekha and my age is 34 I am from Lucknow, I would like to thank to Kalpatru Ayush Therapy Center for their best efforts and for the social cause too. They have treated my uterus without fail that is in only 3 months. I was so shy about this problem and was feeling entrancement all this time when it was coming out, but now I am fine and would recommend Kalpatru Ayush Therapy Center to all who are suffering from this problem.