Want to Know the Reasons that Can Lead to Prolapsed Uterus? Read on!
Uterus prolapse befalls when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and deteriorate and no longer offer ample support for the uterus. Consequently, the uterus slides down into or project out of the vagina. Uterine prolapse can befall in females of any age. However, it often affects postmenopausal females who have had one or more vaginal deliveries. Mild uterine prolapse typically doesn’t necessitate treatment. But if uterine prolapse makes you uncomfortable or interrupts your normal life, you may profit from the herbal treatment.
What are the Reasons of the Prolapsed Uterus?
- When the age of a lady upsurges, she experiences numerous vicissitudes in her body. Deficiency of estrogen hormones is a common feature, which might lead to prolapsed uterus.
- Menopause might also be one the reasons.
- Supportive tissues and muscles of the pelvic floor are debilitated occasioning in the prolapsed uterus.
- Major surgery in the pelvic region, occasioning in the loss of external support might also be a cause.
- Normal as well as complex delivery via the vagina might also be one the reasons.
- Uncharacteristic pressure on stomach because of any reason like asthma, bronchitis or severe constipation.
- Buildup of unwarranted fluid or pelvic tumor.
- Obesity might be one of the reasons because it exerts additional pressure on the pelvic region.
Individuals who wish to opt for a non-surgical route of treatment can opt for Ayurvedic treatment for uterus prolapse. It is very safe and effective.