What Is The Best Treatment For Cystocele?
What Are The Symptoms Of Cystocele And The Best Treatment Choices?
A cystocele is when the wall between the bladder and the vagina weakens. This can cause the bladder to fall or droop into the vagina. It might be instigated by things that upsurge force on the pelvic muscles.
What are the symptoms of a cystocele?
Symptoms of cystocele consist of:
- Sensation of pelvic heaviness or fullness
- Protuberance in the vagina that you can feel
- Aching or a feeling of heaviness in the lower belly or pelvis
- Lower back pain
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Need to urinate frequently or immediately
- Leak of urine
- Half-finished emptying of the bladder
- Requiring to push organs back up into the vagina to empty the bladder or have a bowel movement
- Pain during sex
- Complications putting in tampons or vaginal applicators
- Pelvic pressure that gets worse with standing, lifting or coughing or as the day goes on
How is a cystocele treated?
If you ask what is the best treatment for cystocele, it depends on the status of the cystocele and might include:
- Activity modifications. Avoiding some activities like hefty lifting or straining during bowel movements, that could cause the cystocele to deteriorate.
- Kegel exercises. Regular, everyday exercises of the pelvic muscles to make them sturdier.
- Herbal medicines are very safe and effective.
- Avoiding some activities, operation or other approaches.
- Sidestep foods that make you constipated. Keep a food magazine if you need assistance classifying foods that constipate you.